• Develop brand strategies and ensure they are in line with corporate objectives in
respect of volume, value, shares, contribution, cash flow and brand health indicators.
• Ensure brand strategies cover the areas of product, packaging, communication,
distribution and pricing and are incorporated into corporate annual market plans.
• Write and gain approval for annual brand plans supported by expenditure budgets.
• Establish and control brand standards in the areas of product, packaging, price,
distribution, consumer engagement, and retailer engagement programs.
• Manage all aspects of brand communication including:
o Briefing and managing brand communications to agency to ensure effective
brand activities are developed produced and implemented and are in line with
o Ensuring effective brand merchandising and consumer’s/retailer’s activities,
which are relevant for the target group and are feasible to implement in local
• Identify research requirements, initiate and monitor consumer insights to achieve
clear understanding of the market environment and utilize obtained information as
direction for further brand development.
• Identify, gain approval for and manage new brand and product development
projects, which will satisfy consumer needs and hence contribute to future corporate
growth and profit objectives.
• Monitor and analyze market developments, competitive and brand performance and
incorporate relevant information in reports on brand performance including
recommendations to correct performance shortfalls, if any.
• Improve brand profitability through identifying and implementing cost control
opportunities and ensuring team members control and justify every element of
• Apply best practice in brand management to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
• Ensure all the relevant protocols/processes are in place including NPIs, & Brand Plan.
• Provide extensive on the job coaching to the Brand Executives to ensure we have
competent and top quality people in the Brand team and continuity in the business.
• Proven working experience in brand marketing
• Drive for results and leaderships skills
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
• Highly creative with ability to think out of box
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage,
inform and motivate
• Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively
communicate recommendations to executive management
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
• Excellent command of the English language
How To Apply:
Visit our website: www.bat-career.com
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email or email@example.com ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email