Club House Manager job scope:
• Supervising the activities of members, vendors, tenants, suppliers, wait staff and others to facilitate smooth operations of the club.
• Being creative in thought in order to bring new ideas to successfully run the club.
• Establishing procedures and practices that facilitate an ample business environment.
• Enforcing authority between club owners, clients and staff to facilitate smooth operations.
• Conducting market research, work with the Sales & marketing team and Customer Service Officers and come out with strategies to target to increase membership.
• Checking with clients to assess the nature of services offered at the club.
• Ensure security & safety of the club house and all members and staff.
• Ensure all facilities in the club house is in proper working order & all required items to be replenished on time.
Club House Manager job skills and specifications include the following:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Must be able to speak English.
• Ability to speak Chinese will be welcomed.