- Site survey land
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
- Logical thinking skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- A good memory, Use a variety of modern surveying equipment, manual recording,
- research historical maps, land records
- Create reports and maps according to customer or project requirements
- Do the daily, weekly, monthly reports to department head.
- Candidate must be a bachelor engineering graduate.
- At least one or two years experiences with related work.
- Good at study Construction drawing and making BOQ and any quantity calculation.
- Professional Land Surveying
- Able to use Ms. Office and Auto Cad.
- Provide Lunch
- Salary: competitive salary, which is negotiable, based on experiences and work duration
- Yearly salary increasing
- Bonus khmer new year and Pchumben day
- Work from Monday to Saturday half day
Interested candidates are required to submit CV with current photo, cover letter and expected salary by e-mail: email@example.com ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email