6. 熟悉Windows、MS Office；
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare employee recruitment, rotation, promotion and termination processes agree with Company needed.
2. Create and maintain personnel administration data.
3. Monitor employee daily absence
4. Control employee leave balance
5. Calculate employee working overtime, verify medical claims, verification attendance allowance for monthly salary payment.
6. Assist the financial department to prepare monthly employee salary.
7. Assist the financial department to calculate monthly employee income tax and prepare income tax report.
8. Manage employee training program
9. Control implementation of company policy and procedures
10. Prepare Monthly Employee Report.
11. Assist the financial department to prepare monthly payroll and annual payroll budget
1. Good communication skills in Khmer, and Chinese, English is preferred;
2. College's degree or above is preferred, Good communication skills in Khmer, and Chinese, English is preferred;
3. Human Resource Major preferred;
4. 2 years' experience in related HR functions; Working experience in real estate company is preferred
5. Be familiar with local labor laws and policies;
6. Familiar with Windows, MS Office;
7. Strong communication skills, detail-minded, multi-tasking and able to meet tight schedule;
8. Detail oriented, good execution and occupational quality.
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Le Conde Bkk1
: Phnom Penh
: Address: No122, Street 352, Sang kat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Boeung keng, Phnom Penh