Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require travel sometime.
If you are familiar with account management software, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior.
Good command of English
2+ years of experience of sale or media technical.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Good listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit