- Job TypeFull-time
- Experience2 Year Up
- Salary Start From$1,000 Up
• Organize & supervise all staffs (including training), functions and activities at Finance
Department in accordance with our policy and procedures
• Monitor closely , identify & investigate all substantial/potential losses, discrepancies and suspicious/fraudulent activities timely & report to CFO immediately
• Check & verify operations daily (purchase, expenses, supply, suppliers, Cage Dept. & the related documents including data entry, etc.) & monthly (reconciliation of bank accounts, COH, A/P, A/R, inventory, Cage Dept. & such, coordination/preparation for trial/final F/S) timely to achieve the highest cost-performance efficiently & fairly, while managing record-keeping & reporting
• Check & verify both stock and flow of all items & documents for all purchases (price,
quantity and quality) & inventory thoroughly & timely
• Perform the additional duties assigned by CFO.
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!