At Century 21 Fortuna Investment, we owe our success to our people and processes. An administrative assistant is the supportive force behind both, and we are currently seeking someone exceptional to take the helm. The ideal person for the job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks and providing support to coworkers. The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
Objectives of this Role
* Serve as the eyes and ears of the office, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
* Ensure optimal operation of office equipment, supplies, and inventories with preventive maintenance
* Maintain workflow by analyzing and refining standard operating procedures, such as scheduling, communications, office layout, etc.
* Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
* Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Provide front desk coverage, greeting guests who enter the office, and maintaining an organized, clean office environment
* Provide direct administrative support to senior leaders, including email correspondence, and generation and distribution of memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, etc.
* Plan, organize, and schedule company meetings occurring in the office, offsite
* Maintain filing system, contact database, employee list, and inventories
* Oversee and order office supplies
Skills and Qualifications
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Proven administrative experience
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
* College degree
* Previous success in office management
* Experience managing budgets and expenses
* Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
* Comfortable handling confidential information