Role: He or she is responsible for managing the activities of the stores network and supporting shift team to implement Lacoste’s stores standard, marketing programs and visual merchandise in the stores aim to meet the sales target.
1. People management:
- Co-ordinate with Human Resources Department and Shift Team leader to recruit and conduct training for Brand Ambassadors.
- Arrange rotation shift and transfer Brand Ambassadors among stores.
- Handling the issues happen within stores as product lost, fraudulence, ine
- Evaluate monthly KPI of Brand Ambassadors and responsible for Ambassadors’ competences.
- Visit stores network twice a week at least and make sure all activities run smoothly and align with operation standard.
- Accountable for BA’s image such as uniform, behavior and service attitude
- Co-ordinate with management team in organizing training sections and supervising implementation the process, guideline as well as information of collections of the brand.
2. Inventory Management:
- Keep track and analyze inventory based on data from Shift team leader to dispatch and supplement products among stores timely.
- Receive the inventory report from accounting team, analyze and plan to place orders aim to minimize stock.
- Check the products of the stores and inventory in the warehouse to ensure the products kept in good condition.
3. Store management:
- Co- ordinate with Visual Merchandize Executive to display the seasonal collections to align with standard and concept of the brand.
- Co-ordinate with maintenance officer to set the maintenance plan for all facilities in the stores to ensure all the facilities is always in good condition.
- Supervising the maintenance of point of sales material (POSM) in stores to ensure they are clean and used with the right purpose.
4. Customer Service:
- Follow and monitor process of issuing VIP card and card application in stores.
- Support Shift team leader to handle the customer complains to ensure all
customers’ complains will be solved with 100% client satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate with Management team in instructing and supervising all the customer
care program as Member Day, VIP Day or combination programs with partners …
- Receive the revenue report from Shift team leaders, analyze and work closely with
Shift team leader to suggest the solutions to increase the revenue.
- Receive and supervise the commission reports of all stores.
- Analyze the stock level and suggest solutions for slow moving products.
Others task assignment which require by business demand and management team.
- University graduate
- At least 4 years of experiences in the same position.
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in MS office
- Effective communication, good negotiation and effective problem solving skills.
- Good analytic skill and logical thinking.
- Dynamic, honest, teamwork and high commitment
- Willing to travel and able to work under high pressure environment