1. To support the IT, LAN, WAN, Communications and Telephony Infrastructure to ensure successful use of systems by the business.
2. Install and support Software as required
β’ PC & Server Operating Systems
β’ PC Applications including;
o MS Office
o IBM-I-Series Emulation
o Cisco Telephony
o Email Archiving
o Laptop Backup
β’ MS SQL for site application systems
β’ Symantec Backup software
3. To install and support on-site hardware including
β’ PCβs & Laptops
β’ Communications equipment
β’ Data Capture equipment
β’ Telephony systems
4. Assist in ensuring that system & data security is achieved via
β’ Physical access control to key equipment
β’ Control and organisation of regular Data Backups
5. To provide and assist in the provision of user training on the following;
β’ Networked PC & printing operation
β’ PC applications (MS Office etc.)
β’ Basic IBM I-Series operations
β’ Basic JD Edwards Overview & Navigation
6. Diagnose & Resolve problems with equipment / software by;
β’ Working on these directly
β’ Organising the resolution of problems by working with the UK IT team
β’ Organising the resolution of problems by external suppliers or service providers
β’ To co-ordinate User Administration & Access rights for Starters and Leavers
7. To provide on-site support to cover out of hours operations such as stock-takes etc.
β’ Knowledge of Finance and Banking or related
β’ Good writing & speaking in English
β’ Good team player and self-motivation
β’ Ability to follow up and meet deadline
β’ Computer skills
β’ Good problem solving skills.
* ααΎααααΈααα½αααΆαααΆαααΆααα αα ααΌααα»αααααα αααααΆααααΆα α’αααααΆαααΎα ααΆαααΆαααααα ααΎαααααα’α€!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Ms. Sopheak
: Tourpongror village, Chom Chao, Porsen Chey, Phnom Penh.