Early Years Teacher ( 1200$ - 1600$ )
• To implement the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum in consultation with the team.
• To plan appropriate learning activities which offer high quality learning experiences to students from three to five years old.
• To provide and delivery of the curriculum that will meet the educational and development needs of all the students, including those with Special Educational Needs, gifted or talented and or disabilities.
• To create attractive and stimulating environments which allow children to explore and develop as independent learners both inside the centre and in outdoor areas
• To ensure that good practice is documented, disseminated, and consistently sustained.
• To assist managers with the monitoring cycle and support staff in joint observation and development of good practice
• To offer a stimulating learning experience for children at the same time as providing high quality care.
• To prepare clear information for staff, parents/carers both written (including use of ICT) and oral.
• To commit to equality and valuing diversity
• To keep records, monitor, plan and write report in a clear and concise manner
• To work as part of a team and actively participate as a team member.
• To support the development of partnership with parents / families to ensure that the best practice of involving parents/carers in the education of their children is implemented
• To work with students, modern apprentices, or volunteers on placement at the centre and to encourage their participation in planning and developing activities with the children.
• To participate in one-to-one supervisions and appraisal with line managers and to promote and sustain own personal and professional development.
• To work with confidentiality, tact, and discretion
• To work on other tasks as assigned by the school
• Bachelor / master’s degree of Education or related fields.
• Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible experience in teaching Early Years
• Ability to work well under pressure
• High level of integrity and professionalism
• Knowledge of requirements of Health and Safety and Child Protection procedures is a plus
• Must be responsible, reliable, resourceful, punctual, creative, and cooperative.
• Determination to establish a culture of continuous improvement, being innovative, creative, and striving for excellence.
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើញ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: AusCam Academy
: Phnom Penh
: #658, Tonle Sap Street, Chroy Chongvar, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.