* Job description
- Plan weekly lessons and activities for students.
- Prepare materials to be used in daily program.
- Assist students in vision screening and growth assessments.
- Work closely academic supervisors to develop and prepare classroom environments that promote learning and personal growth.
- Model and demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Assist students with personal needs in their learning.
- Complete any required paperwork and reports as requested by academic supervisors in a timely manner and meet deadlines required.
- Work closely with program coordinator to ensure that Performance Standards are met.
- Schedule and facilitate Parent-Teacher conference (PTC).
- Report students' progress in Student Report Card.
- Perform other academic work as required by the school.
- competitive salary
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: New Gateway
: Phnom Penh
: house #2, Street 156, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.