• Major Responsibilities
o Design policies and procedures.
o Set up and train finance team.
o Control and monitoring daily operation cross departments.
o Reporting: financial reporting and corporate reporting, and make sure financial report is presented in faire and true value.
o Make sure Gaea tax declaration is complying with Cambodia tax law.
o Set up internal audit action plan and involve external auditors and tax audit officers.
o System support and working on streamline accounting workflow and report customization.
o Other tasks.
• Policies and Procedures
o Design accounting policies and procedures.
o Implementation and briefing for the new policies and procedures involving parties.
o Design and set up internal control.
• Set up and planning
o Prepare yearly calendar for finance team.
o Structure and organize finance team.
o Clear define job description among finance team.
o Develop report structure.
o Set up activity plan to make sure report done on time.
o Developing the efficiency for finance team as support team toward operation team other teams.
• Controls and monitoring daily operation cross departments
o Check and approve on admin budget: stationary, cleaning.
o Check and approve on special customer billing
o Check and approve on pre & post customer billing
o Check on extra on income
o Check and approve on weekly incentive
o Check and approve on commission (extra service, bin...)
o Check on branches budget
o Check on monthly payroll.
• Financial Reporting and Cooperated reports
o Review consolidated financial reports to make all account is closed properly and reconciled.
o Control fixed assets and inventory.
o Review consolidated tax reports
o Budget Vs Actual
o Budget by department
o Cash flow report
o Check and review on consolidated monthly tax return.
o Declare annual tax return.
o Cooperate and deal with limited tax audit, and tax clearance.
o Set up internal audit action plan
o Identify risk for all department find out fraud case
o Coordinate and working with external audit team
• Other tasks
o Assist GM to do cash forecasting and budget.
o Staff yearly appraisal for finance team.
o Meet with tax officer.
o Supplier visit.
o Training staffs.
o Joint operation morning briefing.
o Meet the court for some fraud cash.
o Maintaining legal document and company back up and coordinate with outsource agency to process legal document for company up to date.
o Support other departments.
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with accounting/finance sectors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, (Khmer and English)
• Superior mathematical skills;
• Competency Microsoft Office programmed.
• Experience managing/ training staff.
• Experience providing support/orientation to non-financial managers.
• Strong ethic and commitment working with other departments.
• Independent, resilient, self-motivated and be able to work on own initiative whilst also being team player
• Willingness to take new tasks/ responsibilities when required.
• Be honest, reliable and work with integrity.
• Be able to communicate and collaborate with colleagues’ partners/managers at all levels
• Takes responsibilities on own roles and self- directed.
• Highly organized manager.
Company: KH LAND CO., LTD
Admin/HR: Chen Raksmey
Phone: 086406xxx ចុចដើម្បីតេ/Click To Call / 095258xxx ចុចដើម្បីតេ/Click To Call
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email
Address: Building B, Russian Blvd (110)., Chong Thnal Village, Sangkat Tuek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Phnom Penh
: Building B, Russian Blvd (110)., Chong Thnal Village, Sangkat Tuek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.