Duties and Responsibilities;
1. Involves in human resources process including recruitment, training, and transfer to
ensure consistency, transparency and fairness,
2. Assist performs local human resources reference through collection information and
analyst staff’s issue, complaints, and staff’s enquiries to properly and timely respond
according to human resource policies, procedures, and guideline,
3. Does exit interview with all resigned staff to collect actual main reason of leaving for
analysis and properly report and proposal of action taking to Human Resources
4. Perform task through follow up staff movements, probation review, annual review, staff
resign or terminate and other to be timely and fully comply with human resource
5. Build a strong business relationship with the internal staffs,
6. Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks,
7. Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues,
8. Other duties as assigned by HR Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Human Resources, Law, Banking, Business
Administration, and other related field,
- Minimum 1 year’ experience as HR in MFIs, Banking, and other standard companies,
- Good command of English for both writing and speaking,
- Can use Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as
a team member.
- Good planning, problem solving & organizing skills.
- Self-motivated and highly commitment.
- Focused, achievement-oriented, excellent customer service oriented.
Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc., will provide competitive salary and benefits based on professional experience and competency of successful candidates and internal benefits scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply through submitting your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email by specify subject as position applied (Please do not attach of supporting document. It will be required during or after interview) or hand over to our head office at House No.155 (TK Royal One-In front of IFL), Russian Confederation Blvd, Sangkat Tuek Lák Ti Muoy, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Khmer Capital MFI
: Phnom Penh
: Building No.155 (TK Royal One), Russian Confederation Blvd, Sangkat Tuek L'ak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.