1. Control administrative task related to cleaning, security, facility, fire control, food and hygiene etc.
2. Coordinates office operations such as meetings, events and reports
3. Check attendance worker and Recruitment new hire workers
4. Organize and maintain file, records, and correspondence
5. Provide general administrative support including: phones, distributing mail, and preparing
6. Ensure all office equipment is well maintained and serviced
7. Manage and Control all kind of administrative document to file in order
8. Handle on government officer/ Administrative procedure
9. Connecting all admin in warehouse/ solving problem
10. Other tasks assign by Administrative Director
1. Bachelor degree in Administrative or relevant qualification
2. At least 4-year experience in administrative or related field
3. Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
4. Be self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
5. Have good computer skill (Microsoft office, Excel, Power point and internet and E-mail)
6. Creative and flexible in work, be able to work effectively and cooperatively with Co-workers
7. Good interpersonal skill, hardworking, honest and high responsibility
8. Able working under pressure
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Y CHHE GROUP Co., Ltd
: Phnom Penh
: No. 7, St. 287, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia