• Ensure accurate FIFO (Non-Serial) and Specific costing (Serial) are calculated and booked into accounting system.
• Prepare monthly inventory movement report and monitor inventory transaction (in, out, and transfer with proper approval). Any variance must be investigated and communicated to line manager if necessary.
• Perform monthly physical inventory count, reconcile to GL, and prepare journal entries as needed.
• Be responsible, manage, and control over the minimum inventory level, EOQ Lead time; which support sales operation effectively. Communicate to related person/ department when needed; for example, low inventory on hand, inventory loss, damage, obsolete, or discrepancies.
• Perform any task as requested from line manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• 1 year experience in inventory management
• Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Peachtree, etc.
• Detail oriented, Strong commitment, and highly organized.
• Good in interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to communicate in English both verbal and written