• Provides leadership and strategic direction to plant maintenance department, with emphasis on Safety, good manufacturing practices (GMP’s), sanitation, quality and preventive maintenance, Ensures safe/reliable conditions, minimal downtime, and compliance with customer and/ or regulatory standards.
• Manages equipment/building inventory part system to ensure system is accurate and optimize stock level.
• Ensure timely completion of work orders; repairs, and preventative maintenance through, electric, air-con and documentation of all maintenance activities.
• Approve all parts orders within approved purchasing limits as established by organization policy.
• Provide maintenance employees with the proper equipment and parts to perform their function efficiently.
• Communicates with departments to ensure task priorities and schedule fixing and cleaning addressed in a timely manner
• Ensure that the Maintenance each outlet is kept orderly and clean.
• Responsible for providing after-hours maintenance resources by calling in appropriate maintenance staff; responds personally in critical or complicated situations.
• Responsible for cleaning, maintaining, and repairing building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, window and door screens, flooring material, gutters, and drains.
• Take care of maintenance duties involving carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical repairs to guarantee that the building is properly and safely maintained.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure efficient operation of building systems and to prevent deterioration of the physical condition of the buildings on the property.
• Operate heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and related systems as well as perform routine maintenance and repairs.
• Diploma of Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through on the job training or experience.
• 2 years of maintenance experience, preferably in the food industry.
• 2 years’ experience supervising or acting in a lead capacity in maintenance environment.
• Be able work under pressure, and long hours.
• Good command of Khmer both speaking and writhing
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: BreadTalk Cambodia
: Phnom Penh
: Address: #36, Street 228, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Email: [email protected], Tel: 023 977 977