- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue targets.
- Coordinate with the Manager in developing a marketing plan and budget.
- Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Manager to initiate new consumer promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans.
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Stay updated with the latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related to fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in brand, marketing or related
- Experience in travel, culinary, publishing, retail other lifestyle industry experience is preferred.
- Strong media contacts (local, overseas).
- Be able to communicate in English
- Strong computer skills.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly increase salary
- Annual Leave
- Sick leave
- Public holiday based on labor law
- others benefits and allowances
*** How to apply
Interest candidates are invite to submit your updated CV and cover Letter via:
Email: email@example.com ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email
Tel: 010363xxx ចុចដើម្បីតេ/Click To Call/ 092999xxx ចុចដើម្បីតេ/Click To Call
Address: #03, st118, Sangkat PhsarTmey1, Khan DaunPenh, Phnom Penh.
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: LBN Group
: Head Office, #03, st 118, Sangkat Phsar Thmey I, khan DunPenh, PhnomPenh.