KhmerCare is Cambodia's first fundraising platform that helps support local causes and the people. KhmerCare is a trusted and fully transparent system created to simplify making an immediate impact on people's lives.
Mission - KhmerCare aims to provide an open platform for people to raise funds for those most in need. KhmerCare is a not-for-profit platform that prides itself on making sure 100% of funds raised reach its beneficiaries.
Vision - We pride ourselves on being transparent and all-inclusive on our platform, giving all those in need a fair opportunity to raise funds for their cause. We do this by providing a secure environment that our Campaigns can rely on to help them reach their campaign goals and guaranteeing every cent raised reaches them.
Values - We aim to be the most trusted fundraising platform in Cambodia, with innovative design through technology advancement, trusted partners, an effective helpdesk, and absolute transparency to our users.
- Work directly with the KhmerCare director on the goals and targets of KhmerCare
- Maintaining daily operations and organization of the platform
- Provide customer support for the platform
- Take accountability for the platform's operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Take initiative in generating leads to onboard NGOs to list their cause on KhmerCare
- Provide feedback on improvement and future roadmap of the platform
- Maintaining communication and update with customers and sponsors
- Coordinate with the Finance team on the fund allocation back to the Fund Raiser/Organizer
- Review fundraising campaign for approval
- Work closely with our partner to better deliver the KhmerCare platform
- Work to ensure media outreach of the platform
- Bachelor’s degree in social study or related field.
- Experience working in an NGO or related organization
- Experience in Operation Management or leadership role
- Looking to help and make a positive impact on the Khmer people
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English and Khmer. Another language proficiency is an advantage.
- Be computer literate, especially in Microsoft Officer, Internet, email, and other related applications
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi‐task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Honesty, hard‐working and result‐oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadline
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើញ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Pathmazing Inc
: Phnom Penh
: St 114, Sangkat Monorom, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.