- Draft or produce documents, letter, briefing papers, reports, brochures, marketing materials and presentations
- Organize appointment for clients and meeting schedule for Managing Director
- Schedule Management and Preparation of meetings and events
- Take minute to assist during meeting
- Assist Managing Director in Translation and Interpretation during meetings and events
- Arrange Booking of events, arranging event logistics, preparation of event
- Facilitate and ensure the smooth management of events
- Dealing with incoming call, email, faxes and post on behalf of the Managing Director
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Provide administration and secretarial support in order for operation Managing Director
- To Performs other tasks delegated by Managing Director
Male age (18-28 years old)
Bachelor’s Degree Student at field Administration, Business, Marketing and management.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing (advantage)
- Have at least 1-2 years working experience as a Secretary to CEO / Director.
- Fluent English communication skills. (Speak Chinese Mandarin is advantages)
- good computer skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- ability to work under pressure willing to learn
- good organizational, project management and time management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work on your own initiative;
- Be honest, Loyal, reliable, flexible, innovative, fast learner and hardworking.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Salary: Based on Experience
Working day: Monday - Saturday (Sunday if have event) - 1 day off every week
- Working time: 8:30 AM-6:00 PM
-Incentives / commission included
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Ms Chea
: National street No. 1, Sangkat Nirouth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.