- Assist in marketing conceptualization, planning, formulation and integrated communication and public relation strategy that support the brand position of the company project.
- Develops a marketing plan designed to increase revenue growth in both the corporate and social marketing.
- Develop and implement event concepts, activities plan, and budget plan.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, external agencies and vendors to support and execute communications and events plans.
- Building good relationship with all relevant stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate field visit, mission, training, workshop or exhibition.
- Develop and prepare company publications: newsletter, bulletin, dairy, calendar ... etc.
- Oversee the relevant artwork designing of development plan, production and distribution eg: brochures, flyers, banner, billboard…
- Create new ideas and effective marketing strategy and direction.
- In charge of preparing marketing planning.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or marketing or related field.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in public relations, communications or marketing or related field.
- Previous experience planning events
- Highly organized and efficient self-starter.
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team.
- Demonstrates flexibility with projects and people.
- Professional at all times with talent, internal and external partners.
- Strong moral compass and ethics.
- Drive License.
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: KH LAND CO., LTD
: Building B, Russian Blvd (110)., Chong Thnal Village, Sangkat Tuek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh