- Job TypeFull-time
- Experience1 Year+
- Min Salary$230+
Grocerdel is an online grocery store established in October 2019. We provide delivery of farm fresh produce, locally made products, and wholesale goods right to the doorstep of customers at the time they choose. At Grocerdel, we believe in promoting sustainable agriculture. Our company grew out of a need to connect local, small;-scale farmers to the educated customers seeking their produce. We guarantee fresh, local food from a natural grocer, the Cambodian-made brands customers want to support, and the wholesale products consumers need all in one.
Check Order invoice and find unavailable products.
To ensure unavailable product with stock officer.
Going to pick-up unavailable product at the Market in the right time.
Receive and Payment the incoming invoice properly with the Right amount.
To drop order and Pick-up product at Vendor location in a timely manner.
To check product quality, size, quantity and price before bring to warehouse.
Check the regulation price on the market and update in report.
Retrieve orders according to the size, quantity, etc. while ensuring accuracy.
Wrap the orders properly before passing to delivery.
Keep and update records of completed orders.
Adhere to safety and health and quality standards.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field may be required.
● Previous experience in a similar position.
● Proficiency in the relevant management software programs.
● Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
● Great organizational and planning skills.
● The ability to identify market trends and make decision in a high-stress environment.
● The ability to follow client specifications.
● Excellent networking and time management skills.
● Good knowledge of accounting software and MS Office
● Strong mathematical and administration skills
● Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
● Proficiency in English
● Market knowledge
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!