- Job TypeFull-time
- Experience2 Year+
- Min Salary$650+
Youding is the solution that provides F&B actors with a platform adapted to their business needs. Youding's scope ranges from data dashboard to live sales, to inventory management, and finally to Loyalty.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities • Design, develop and execute automation scripts using
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs • Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and
train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and
open defect counts
• Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies,
tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and
comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a
Contact us to apply
Join us now
Name: Arnaud Sebire Position:
Tel: +8559595xxx ចុចដើម្បីតេ/Click To Call4/ 0882333xxx ចុចដើម្បីតេ/Click To Call
Mail: arn***@Youdingapp.com ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email/ firstname.lastname@example.org ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!