Position: Digital Media Sale Manager
- Maintain healthy pipeline of new advertisers to improve revenue contribution of media sales business. Responsible for full pipeline from prospecting to media planning to close.
- Maintain relationships with existing advertisers, including quarterly business reviews, performance readouts, and account planning
- Partner with Media Partnerships team to provide customer feedback on ad unit performance and product features to enhance sell-through and Identify opportunities for new media products and features to better meet advertiser needs
- Collaborate with Media Partnerships team on rollout and adoption of new media products and features
- Report to executive leadership on sales performance and opportunities to improve sell-through
- Analyze and accurately forecast revenue performance, as well as annual budgeting
- Work closely with Media Partnerships to ensure advertiser campaigns are flawlessly executed and involved processes are streamlined and optimized and Influence roadmap of internally developed media sales and slotting platform.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree sale & Marketing.
• 3-5 years of experience in digital media sales, leadership experience a plus
• Familiarity with digital media landscape including competitive positioning of other publishers and digital media buying process
• Strong network of digital media purchasers
• Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
• Experience with advertising operations and what is required to successfully meet advertiser expectations
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
• Be self-motivated, able to execute on new ideas and see projects through start to finish to influence business results
Email : email@example.com ចុចដើម្បីផ្ញើអ៊ីម៉ែល/Click To Send Email
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Phnom Penh
: Near 7 Kilometer and Near Wat Samrong Andet, Phnom Penh