Nippon Express services continue to expand the globe, achieving a five-point framework across Japan, the Americas, and Europe, and stretching into the rapidly developing markets of East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania. We see our role as a logistics consultant, providing one-stop business solutions that connect people and companies beyond national and regional boundaries, through diverse logistics modes, integrating land, air, and marine transport with current 43 Countries 262 Cities 700 Locations 20,741 Employees.
With dynamic and business growth, our Nippon Express (Cambodia) Co, Ltd. has now seeking a highly qualified professional to fill in the position base in Phnom Penh as Sales and Marketing Officer.
- Prepare sale strategic to hit target according to yearly sale’s action plan
- Marketing research and create target business, customer/Make appointment/conduct visit activities
- Report sale activities to sale management, discussion for approach each target
- Sale coordination and negotiation for cost with sub-con as shipping line/ Airline…
- Sale coordination as checking all logistic regulation with related parties to explain clearly operation to customer
- Prepare and submit a quotation to the customer based on their requirement ( Also to NE group according to each NE’s request)
- Prepare SOP and contact for new business /new customers, an appointment with the customer will be required.
- Sale coordination with the internal related team regarding sharing cost/ SOP/ selling rate.
- Sale coordination as meeting with the related department including the government department in order to resolve any issues which are necessary to join to support customer, just in case.
- Comply team’s rule which is set by sale management.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- University degree
- Work at Phnom Penh
- At least half a year experience in logistic
- Excellence command in English
- Computer skill ( Microsoft office word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint)
- Be flexible and problem-solving skill
Benefits and Conditions
- Working Time: 8:00 ~ 17:30 (Lunch break : 12:00 ~ 13:30)
- Working Day: Monday ~ Friday & Saturday: Half-day
- Holiday: Legal holiday
- Annual and Sick Leave: We follow by labor law in Cambodia
- Salary increasing & Bonus: Based on performance.
- Insurance: Hospital - Surgical Insurance and Personal Accident 24 hours
How to apply:
Interested candidate, Please Submit CV and Covering Letter by stating your expected salary via Email or office address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by phone for an interview. The documents received will not be returned.