• Be able to work outdoor and indoor
• Ensure all sales and customers satisfaction target are being met
• Develop and maintain relationships with new or existing customers via meetings, telephone calls ...etc.
• Visit customers or arrange meetings to discuss/present about our products
• Identify corporate customer needs and develop specific proposals for them
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of the brand, its products and services
• Implement manufacturer’s standards and processes
• Maintain accurate/updated customer profiles, sales leads & sales activities (e.g. sales visit plans, sale visit report, etc.)
• Be responsible for managing cost calculations and provide customers with best competitive quotations
• Gather competitors and customer data through field sales activities in order to create awareness of local market trends and competitor’s activities
• Achieve sales target
• Bachelor in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
• Effectively using sales approaches to negotiate and persuade with tact to secure sales of new cars and in-house financing
• Demonstrates high degree of integrity and genuineness when handling customers’ queries
• Provide an exceptional level of customer service
• Experience from Automotive industry is a plus
• At least 3 years professional working experience in sales and marketing or related field
• Excellent in English communication skills both speaking and written
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skill
• Maintain a positive morale and professional attitude
***We will provide you the competitive salary and other benefits base on your qualification and experiences.
*** Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to us by hard or soft copy.