We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perforin personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
- Reporting to executive management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails,
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Provide general administrative support.
- Recording of minute meetings.
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Degree in Business Administration
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- 3-4 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Excellent Google Docs or MS Office knowledge Outstanding organizational and
- time management skills
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS
- Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើញ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Pathmazing Inc
: Phnom Penh
: St 114, Sangkat Monorom, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.