The Electrical Technician will design, develop, test, and supervise the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment. Additional responsibilities include:
• Responsible for running new cabling in new or existing buildings.
• Termination and testing of new cabling.
• Responsible for testing and troubleshooting of cable.
• Maintain electrical equipment
• Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installations and operations conform to standards
• Assist in the purchase of materials and equipment
• Supervise and train team members
The successful Electrical Technician will have strong skills in the following areas:
• Advanced Electrical diploma is a must; some formal college training is a plus
• Analyzing of technical data, designs, or specifications
• Excellent oral communication skills in order to be able to talk with manufacturing personnel and delegate engineering activities
• Reading schematics and technical drawings
• Testing the electrical systems on all equipment
• Must be a team player
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!