Manage crewmembers efficiently and assign crewmembers to run the shift effectively. Offer the best service to our guests’ needs and follow company missions and vision.
Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with other using clear and professional language; answer telephone using appropriate telephone etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
II. Job specific tasks:
1. Assign crewmember to run the shift effectively and efficiently.
2. Perform store / restaurant check according to company standard procedure of operation.
3. Supervising, arranging and assigning associate within workstation efficiency and effectively in order to achieve the best service quality to customer.
3.1 Supervising work place frequently to ensure operation standards are in placed
3.2 Assigning associate within in-charged place in order to ensure service quality is delivered efficiency and effectively
3.3 During rush hour, coordinate with other store supervisor/team leader whenever needed support in order to ensure service quality is delivered efficiency and effectively.
3.4 Supporting other store / restaurant when needed
4. Briefing out flight schedules, promotions and other related information, which is going to be effected to service quality and service speech in order to have good preparation during opening hour.
5. Carefully check on quantity and quality of goods when receiving
5.1 Control goods quantity on request form with actual goods delivery upon receiving. Report immediately to assistant store manager / store manager once discover variances.
5.2 Check on goods expiry date upon receiving
5.3 Check on goods quality adhere to food safety standard upon receiving
6. Handling guests complains adhere to company standards
7. Providing, answering guests’ feedback and concerns with courtesy and hospitality manner. Report and seek for advice from higher levels when unable answering guests’ concern.
8. Perform associate’s tasks when needed.
9. Providing guidelines, knowledge both in theory and practical to new comers adhere to company standards operation procedures. Constantly provide feedbacks, seeking for change of improvements and corrections of new employees’ behavior and skills.
10. Attend to all meetings, training programs of company and store / restaurant.
11. Handling shift hand-over effectively and efficiency, clarify when unclear. Perform other tasks when being assigned.
12. Recommending disciplinary actions to assistant store manager / store manager when associates / team leaders violating company policies.
12.1 Strictly follow disciplinary action procedure, favorism and unfair treatments is strictly prohibited.
Mistake analysing and explaination on mistake must be applied in order to help associate to relize their mistakes for avoiding and not to repeating the same mistakes.
12.2 Warning letters must be given to store / restaurant manager for approval before handed to Humane
Resource department for filing.
13. Recomending transferring, promoting to all associates who are working under reporting line, to assistant store / restaurant manager. Recommendation must base on facts, figures and associate performance. Recommendation should submit to manager before the evaluation period.
III. Key competencies:
1. Team Spirit
1.1 Transfer to the right knowledge and information to the team to build up the creativities.
1.2 Create an effective environment for people to learn and work.
1.3 Encourage our ambassadors to perform well in term of reaching revenue target for each period.
1.4 Create a strong competition among peoples to be employee of the month or reach their own target to growth within organization.
a. Ambassadors to aware of the right things to correct their faults.
b. Ambassadors to sit down and discuss if there is conflict among the team/ problem solving skills must be applied.
c. Appreciated/ recognition our ambassadors when they play a good role, beyond expectation for their position and recommend them to higher management/operation team if can.
2. Training Effectiveness:
Guiding new team members and team members to
a. Acknowledge current products, new products and all products in store. b. 5 minute conduct in every shift in a must
c. Aware of cleanliness for workplace in general and in every each service area ( bar, bar back, shelves, dining area, store area)
d. Training staffs on equipment use.
e. Training staffs on job (how to upsell to guests, recognize guests’ need...)
f. Training on new products and ingredients of products.
a. Products inventory must be correct between actual in-hand, sell and record. b. Numbers of opening, purchase-in, sale and closing must be clear.
c. Explanation and own responsible is a must if there is any stocks variance within shift. d. Support manager build up par level for each product
4. Schedule Management
a. Discuss with manager weekly about roster functional
b. Giving right job assignment to the right person into position..
c. Rotate people into all positions in store with purpose of strengthen ambassadors. d. Punctuality is a must and fit into requested schedule.
e. Make sure all products on shelves on time before peak hours
5. Wastage Control
a. Control wastage follows company’s percentage (per week, per month). b. Products waste must be on time and guarantee products shelf lives.
c. Measure/forecast/ order products placement must be appropriated. d. FIFO (first in first out procedure) must apply.
f. Wastage must be signed and approved by management or others team. g. Reason of wastage must clarify when need
6. Improving Service - Improving service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
7. Modeling Appropriate Behaviors - Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
8. Demonstrating Leadership - Utilizing interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.