New Gateway International School (NGIS) is a tri-lingual (English, Chinese, and Khmer) private school licensed by the Cambodian Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport (MoEYS) with a main campus in Makara 7 district (near Olympic Stadium) and a new campus in Sen Sok district (near the airport). New Gateway International School is seeking any candidate to complete the vacant position of Teacher Assistant.
• Help kids learn skills along with the teacher.
• Assist classroom teacher with the organization of activities.
• Oversee the safety of students while in the school premise.
• Assist students with snacks, and other needs.
• Contribute to the creation of a safe and warm learning environment.
• Provide necessary assistance to the teacher.
• Keep good relationship and communication with students and teachers.
• Loving working with children.
• Previous experience is preferred.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Minimum qualification- High School.
• Strong knowledge of child development and needs.
• Being responsible, reliable, resourceful, creative, friendly, and dynamic.
• Seeking long-term career.
• Considerable knowledge of medical disorders and treatment.
• Considerable knowledge of child growth and development.
• Working knowledge of public health problems and treatment.
* ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
* To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: New Gateway
: Phnom Penh
: house #2, Street 156, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.