Hotel business for sale


  • Ad ID : 4082422
  • Locations : Siem Reap
  • Posted :
  • View : 3


  • Price:$1,600,000

Hotel For sale 1.6Million ( Negotiable)
Land size: 25x40m
-Building: 32room with Big Swimming pool
– Road size: 15m
-Big space for car parking
-Location: Siem Reap City, Cambodia.
The hotel is occupancy 6 months for high season 80% to 95% and low season 25% to 40%, so total a year average 65% to 70% for income.
Good for new business with good invest with hotel. the rate of online is 9.2 excellent .

Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace, The Hotel offers accommodation in the outskirts of Siem Reap, just 2 km from the city centre. Guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant or have a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is provided on site.

Every room at this hotel is air conditioning and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature views of the pool or countryside and have a seating area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.

Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for currency exchange, tour arrangements, concierge and ticketing services. The hotel also offers free use of bicycles for guests who wish to explore the surrounding area.

សូមចុចលើលេខទូរស័ព្ទ ដើម្បីបង្ហាញ ហើយកំុភ្លេចនិយាយថាអ្នកបានឃើញការផ្សព្វផ្សាយនេះនៅលើ។
Please click on phone number to show and don't forget to mention that you found this ad on
Quick question
  • Hi! Is still available?
  • Hi! I'd like to buy it?
  • Is the price negotiable?
  • How do we deal?
ការមិនទទួលខុសត្រូវ / Disclaimer
យើងខ្ញុំមិនគ្រប់គ្រងមាតិកា ដែលបានបង្ហោះឡើងដោយសមាជិកឡើយ។ ដូច្នេះយើងមិនទទួលខុសត្រូវលើការផ្សាយផលិតផលនេះទេ ហើយក៏មិនធានាចំពោះបញ្ហាដែលទាក់ទងដោយផ្ទាល់ ឬ ប្រយោលទៅនឹងសកម្មភាព ឬ អសកម្មណាមួយឡើយ។
We does not control the content posted by members and therefore assumes no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction.