1. Partners with Business Development to set and lead regional marketing priorities.
2. Oversees and directs market and competitor analysis programs.
3. Strategies and creates brand image and awareness programs that are distinctive and highlight value proposition from the competition utilizing effective marketing communications and public relations programs.
4. Oversees the Customer Loyalty program for the region.
5. Creates marketing reports that track, measure and analyze performance that includes external customer satisfaction via effective customer surveys and analysis of internal customer relationship management data and tools.
6. Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
7. Develops lead generation programs which maximize the identification of new prospects and sales opportunities.
8. Participates in the creation and oversees the production of winning proposals by collaborating with the Marketing Team, Business Development, and Project Managers.
9. Identifies key points for competitive positioning and ensures accurate and updated information is contained within project proposals.
10. Prudently manages resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines.
11. Demonstrates positively mission, vision, value statements, reputation, code of ethics, standards, policies and procedures internally and throughout the marketplace.
1. Bachelor's degree in business, communications, journalism, or closely related field. MBA preferred.
2. At least 3 years marketing management experience.
3. Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations.
4. Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising.
5. Experience building strategic marketing programs/concepts, and selling the strategic programs at the Executive level.
6. Experience creating and implementing brand awareness and communications programs and driving business using direct and channel-oriented selling models.
7. Exhibit strong business acumen, skills and maturity and the ability to work effectively with others even under stressful deadlines situations.
8. Highly developed organizational and planning skills, time management skills and written/oral communications skills.
9. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1-National identification ( Copy )
2-Photo 4*6 ( Last 3 months )
3-Birth certificate (May or may not have)
4-Family / Residence Book ( Copy )
5-Criminal Record / Certificate of Behavior ( Original )
6-Certificates of Educational ( Copy )
ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Y Chhe Group
: Nº12, Street 289, F16 TK Central, Phum 13, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia