PURPOSE OF POSITION:
• To fulfill the role of brand protectors by providing support, knowledge, and expertise to all Store Managers. Ensuring the Vision, Mission and Values of Gloria Jean’s Coffees (GJC) are delivered.
• To be the coach, mentor and source of inspiration to every Store Manager in order to ensure growth in territory.
• To conduct business analysis and maximize profitability of every store.
• To offer assistance and value the General Manager of GJC Cambodia.
• To create, communicate and lead people towards GJC Vision and Mission.
• To ensure the efficient and profitable running of all GJC stores in your territory.
• To ensure and promote guest satisfaction.
• To promote GJC brand, ensuring the highest standards of service, product and hygiene.
• Assist Store managers in all aspects of their business.
• Guide Store Managers in maximizing sales and controls thus resulting in achievements of budgets.
• Work to exceed sales and targets to maximize profitability.
• Assist the General manager in the opening of new stores.
• Responsible for all aspects in the management and operations of company stores.
• Deliver on all Operational goals, focuses and KPIs.
• Develop sales in conjunction with Store Managers through inspiration, local promotions, a total quality focus and superior guest service.
• Learn and evaluate technology to increase the quality and efficiency of business performance.
• Advise Store Managers in control of their business from top lines sales, cost of sales, costs of labour, semi variable and fixed costs.
• Problem solving and improve processes whilst taking into account the impact on the total system, as well as individual teams.
• Ensure that stores maintain the highest levels of service.
• Ensure that store manages and team members maintain accurate product knowledge.
• Assist in the development of a passionate and caring service culture.
• Identify and implement measures to ensure that service exceeds our goals.
• Coordinate with warehouse manager for all inventory reports at stores and main warehouse
• Supervise preparation of general stock and ordering forecast
• Oversee local acquisition
• In general, develop a cost control culture for all acquisition.
Hygiene and Cleanliness
• Perform regular Store Reports, providing feedback assistance and SMART action plans for improvement.
• Leading and participating with teams to achieve results by planning, executing projects and tasks.
• Build upon the diverse experience, knowledge and skills of individuals to achieve business results.
• Design, conduct and monitor the training and development of all store employees.
• Encourage and assist in the development of store employees.
• Identify opportunities for self- development and continuous improvement.
• Produce monthly reports on store performance.
• Prepare plans and targets.
• Monitor sales against targets, propose and implement new developments and measures.
• Deliver all reports and sales figures as directed by General Manager and maintain records and reports.
• Maintain all company standards in line with the contract of employment.
• Attend training courses/meetings as required.
• Create an environment in which people of diverse backgrounds are motivated to achieve common goals at their highest level of performance.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Accurate and timely completion of store reports and action plans.
• Positive increase in comparative sales of stores in region.
• Ensure all legal OH&S obligations and requirements are met at all times
• All team members and store managers trained prior to opening – all new team member trained within the first month of employment.
• Operations support provided as per opening schedule.
• Average store visitation report score to be 90% or better across all stores
• Relationship of respect and trust to be developed with all Store Managers
• Immediate team members, team leaders, Store managers and subordinates
• General manager, finance and admin department, marketing department
• Other team members of Gloria Jean’s Coffees both in Australia and internationally.
• Suppliers of Gloria Jean’s Coffees nationally and abroad.
• Guests of Gloria Jean’s Coffees.
• Higher school certificate or equivalent
• Certificate or Diploma (e.g. Business Management, Project management, English, Marketing)
• Computer. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Previous group or public speaking
• Spoken communication: able to clearly present information through the spoken word
• Policy and procedure: able to relate to routine operations in a manner that is consistent with existing solutions to problems; conform to established policies and procedures
• Written communication: able to write clearly, and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information; construct letters.
• Organization and planning: able to organize or schedule people or tasks; to develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability.
• Autonomy: capacity to work under little supervision
• Three years of applicable experience in similar business function.
• A strong understanding of the dynamics of a national organisation.
• Thorough understanding of franchising & retail
• Strong business acumen
• Guest Focus
• Developing Others
• Representing the Organization
• Facilitating Change
• Market Awareness
• Planning and Organizing
• Drive for Results
• Personal Effectiveness / Interaction . Self manages in accordance with the GJC’s vision and mission, demonstrates diplomacy when dealing with difficult people or colleagues from different cultures. Strong teamwork, supporting colleagues both within and outside immediate teams in the achievement of GJC’s business objectives.
• Results Orientation / Execution . Particularly strong planning, organizing and problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with a sense of urgency. Practice continuous improvement by constantly reviewing processes and output in order to improve own deliverables.
• Business / Technical Excellence: An understanding and appreciation of the deliverables of the functional department. Having a strong guest / stakeholder focus.
• Strategic Thinking: Reacting to change in a positive manner. Being a role model to peers and colleagues when faced with internal change.
• Balancing conflicting priorities: Identify and manage conflicting priorities, both within and outside the workplace.
• Resource Utilization: Create and nurture networks of people within and outside GJC in order to obtain information and resources required to ensure things are done.
• Facilitates change: Prepare and manage the impact of change on self and others, in order to capitalize on the opportunities that change provides.
ដើម្បីទទួលបានការងាររហ័ស សូមកុំភ្លេចបញ្ជាក់ថា៖ អ្នកបានឃើយ ការងារនេះនៅលើខ្មែរ២៤!
To get a job quickly, do not forget to say you saw this job on Khmer24!
: Gloria Jean's Coffees (Cambodia) Co.,ltd
: #6D, St.310 corner St.51 Chomkar Morn, Boeng Keng Kong I, Phnom Penh